We are looking for partners for a study session organized together with the Youth Department of the Council of Europe and the European Youth Centre in Budapest.
- Topic: Online/offline tools to counter extremism and promote intercultural learning
- Partners: 8 NGOs from the European Union, Eastern Europe and Western Balkans with relevant experience and motivation to further work on the following directions: intercultural dialogue/learning, preventing violent extremism (following up on the No Hate Speech Movement campaign) and co-operation with neighbouring regions.
- Leading partner: GEYC, supported by PRISMA European Network
- develop intercultural competences and understanding on intercultural learning
- explore and share best practices on online/offline tools to counter extremism
- foster cooperation among NGOs from EU, Eastern Europe and Western Balkans in terms of developing intercultural education for peace tools and activities.
Roles and responsibilities as a partner organisation:
- selecting and preparing 2-3 representatives according to the target group of the study session;
- assuring the study session visibility (minimum 1 post on the organisations' channels);
- realizing an offline event in our local community and assuring its visibility online (#visitit);
- translating the white paper output in our national language (up to 2 pages);
- preparing a list of 10+ national stakeholders for the white paper dissemination.
The study session will take place in the Spring of 2019 at the European Youth Centre in Budapest.
Deadline to apply: Tuesday, 27th of March 2018