European Digital Youth Summit - EDYS 2016
EDYS is organised under Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2 - Capacity Building in the field of youth, as a dissemination activity of Balkans without hate project developed by 35mm Organisation. EDYS 2016 represents the second edition of the event, the first edition being organized in 2014 by GEYC and the Chamber of Deputies - Romanian Parliament under the patronage of the European Parliament. The topic of the previous edition covered the way in which digital tools can determine the access of youth on the employment market and the ways in which they can boost their employability.
- People need protection not only in real life, but also in online.
- Transparent discussions lead to ideas and ideas are the way of finding a balance between any conflict situations. Speak freely, but don't forget that your liberty ends where the liberty of others starts.
- Be aware of what is happening around you, observe, think, find a solution, put it into practice and make a change.
- SIGEMBER documentary is a proof of the fact that people, despite their differences, share similar problems, can overcome them and moreover, they can work together on this.
- When you see a situation injustice, don't stay aside and be quiet. Don't ignore it. Report it, argument why and make it visible.
- How do you destroy a monster without becoming one?
- Act, interact and react. Share your story in order to prevent it.If you don't speak, hate wins.
- We are in the middle of democracy. Let's build a sustainable one, without hate.